adsence 1

header ads
header ads

SINGLE CHRISTIAN WOMAN

Hurray ,I am a single Christian woman and free to do anything I want to do ,at any time and in whatever way I want.
Can you say that about your self you single Christian woman .or are you in the group of those women that spend half of their lives desiring to be Married and  not enjoying their single days as they wait for their suitable partners to locate them.If you are in this group,then this blog is for you.Because I am going to teach you how to enjoy yourself as a single Christian woman  as you wait for that GOD prepared partner of yours to locate you.
You may be wondering what authority I have to teach you how to be single before getting married and I can comfortable respond that I more than qualify to teach on this subject because I was a single Christian woman  for up to 43 years and Believe me when I tell you that I learnt to overcome loneliness, anger, temptations, frustrations,anxiety ,disappointments,fear,shame confusion and every other vice that affects a single Christian  woman and in the process learnt the act of patience ,perseverance ,longsuffering and of course the joy of singlehood.
My dearest single Christian women BEING SINGLE IS NOT A CURSE DON'T LET ANYBODY MAKE YOU FEEL ASHAMED OF BEING SINGLE WHETHER YOU ARE 20 ,30,40 ,OR EVEN 50 YEARS OLD.Rather see this period as a special time of development and as a period of time when God  molds you to prepare you for where he is taking you to.
Remember Marriage is to be enjoyed ,not endured and the only way to enjoy it is to learn to enjoy being single and confident in your self .when you have accomplished this, then you are ready for marriage.
so please ENJOY WHERE YOU ARE NOW ON YOUR WAY TO WHERE GOD IS TAKING YOU.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

THE POWER OF THE HAND, ARM,AND PRESENCE OF GOD