adsence 1

header ads
header ads

LADIES, WORK ON YOUR ABILITY

My beloved, in my last posting, I talked about how to handle the after 30+ anxiety please read my last posting on this
.Today  and in subsequent postings I am going to talk about practical ways of how to occupy your mind and time while you wait for your God ordained partner to locate you.
 Do you know that when God created you and I He hide all our abilities inside of us as seeds to be searched out and extracted BY US AND GLORIFY HIS NAME BY PRODUCING FRUITS WITH THIS ABILITIES.
This time of waiting on God is the time for you to produce fruits with the abilities he has placed inside of you
Some people are lucky enough to know their abilities and gifts right from when they are very young but unfortunately most people do not know what abilities God has put inside of them and knowledge of your ability is tied to Gods purpose for creating you.
If you look at the proverbs 31 description of the  virtuous woman,you will begin to have an idea of the picture of the various abilities God has placed in the woman.the ability for you to begin to search out and use this mentioned abilities and produce fruits is the secret to allowing God to make you a beautiful gift /suitable partner to your God ordained spouse.Some women might begin to ask themselves if such a proverbs 31 woman with all those abilities does exist .and my answer is that ignorance of purpose does not cancel out purpose and abilities.such women do exist, infact I am one of such women   and you are also one of such a woman still in hiding.But don't worry continue to follow me as The spirit of God leads me to teach you how to unleash the numerous potentials God has placed inside of you.Because now that you are single is the time for you to prepare yourself to be the Proverbs 31 virtuous woman.BUT REMEMBER ,YOU MUST BE PLIABLE IN THE PORTA'S HAND TO MAKE YOU A READY BRIDE .

Post a Comment

0 Comments

THE POWER OF THE HAND, ARM,AND PRESENCE OF GOD