adsence 1

header ads
header ads

SOLITUDE AND SERVICE TO GOD

To tell you the truth, being married is a full time job and I am speaking from my own experience .When I  think about those days that i was  single and the amount of hours a day  I had solitude and quite times just to sit in Gods presence and worship,I realize that it is really not easy to get such times when you are married and responsible for so many activities in a day coupled with the fact that you also have to go to work to earn your living.
Sometimes to be truthful,I long for those days of solitude .Especially some days when the domestic chores are  up to my neck.I realize that I am not alone in this .Some of my married friends also complain that they have to struggle to fit in their quite time with God and this seams to be one of the most important activity they miss from their single days.What of those times that the spirit wakes you up in the quite of the night just to read your bible and at that time, gain new incite about a particular verse in the bible.such nights are virtually far in between for a married woman because by the time your head hits your pillow ,you are fast asleep due to exhaustion  from the days chores.Oh my, the things that we do take for granted when we are single.  and the verse in 1  Corinthians 7 vs 34 really captures  in summary what I am talking about "here is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
So you single ladies  out there please use this time of solitude to serve God and fulfill the purpose for which he created you to be single at this time of your life.And please don't forget God appreciates your labor He has taken note of every seed sown so do not be weary of well doing because in due season you will surely reap if you do not lose heart.
So take advantage of this  opportunity of solitude and serve God to the fullest.The rest of your dreams will be fulfilled.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

THE POWER OF THE HAND, ARM,AND PRESENCE OF GOD