adsence 1

header ads
header ads

A GOOD HEART ALWAYS ATTRACTS A GOOD HEART.

The bible says that light attracts light .and that does who live in the light are attracted to those who live in the light. Do not grow weary of living and relating to people with a good heart and clear conscience no matter how other people decide to relate with you .this is because this gives you a continuous steady relationship with the holy spirit that is given to us to instruct us and direct us according to Gods wonderful will for us .So when you continue working in the light ,people will either later follow you or fade away from your life. Even though once in a while  Satan sends people into our lives to distract us from Gods will for us ,people who do not have our best interest at heart, they do not last because the bible says that darkness cannot remain in the presence of light. Another  wonderful reason to have no fear and simple love is that God will take care of your heart if you let him.
During my single days ,I recall meeting a really wonderful man too perfect to be real. after a few dates ,I prayed to God to reveal to me the flaws of this man and to let me know if he was real or fake .I  also prayed that he should help me not to search or look for him if he revealed to me that his real intentions were false. So I submitted  Him specifically to God. And trust me not long after words his real falsehood was clearly revealed not just to me but to my elder sister a wonderful Christian woman and soon after he disappeared from my life .I was a little bit upset until The holy spirit reminded me that it was answer to prayer. This happened several times in my life before I eventually Got Married. The point I am making is that you don't have to do the lifting and separating .The spirit of the Lord will do that for us if we remember to always call him into any new relationship that comes our way. If you are truly leaving a committed life for the lord .someone who is not leaving for the lord cannot remain in your presence. Unless it is his hearts desire to draw closer to God ,He will not have more than a passing attraction for you. Don't get worried only know that what appears to be mans rejection is merely Gods intervention and protection.
Remain blessed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

THE POWER OF THE HAND, ARM,AND PRESENCE OF GOD